Rozek Law Offices recent launched our newest website MyDePuyRecall.com. As should be obvious from the url, the site is devoted to assisting victims of the DePuy Hip Implant Recall.
The new website provides the following information:
- Determining If You Have a Recalled DePuy Hip Implant – a patient’s guide to determining whether they have a recalled hip implant device
- Health Problems With the Recalled DePuy Hip Implant - a patient’s guide to the problems associated with the recalled hips, including hip pain, hip swelling, hip dislocation, hip loosening, hip weakness, bone fracture, metallosis, pseudotumor, ALVAL, hip implant failure, hip replacement surgery
- DePuy Hip Implant Recall History – outlines the history of DePuy’s development, marketing and failure to remove the defective hip implant devices from the market
- DePuy Hip Recall FAQs – answers to common questions for DePuy Hip Implant Recall victims
- DePuy’s Conduct Since the Recall – what recalled hip implant victims can expect from DePuy since the recall
- Contact a DePuy Hip Implant Recall Attorney – contact us regarding your hip implant recall
Within a week of the launch of the website, we were contacted by the New York City attorneys for DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. They insisted we remove any trademarked logos that had appeared on the site, as they claimed the use of the logos were “improper and unfairly” used. One would think with all of DePuy’s legal troubles, they would have more to worry about than the use of their logos.